The Centre for Cosmology and Particle Physics Phenomenology – CP³-Origins
has been established by the Danish National Research Foundation (DNRF) and opened on the 1st of September 2009 at the University of Southern Denmark in Odense.
The centre is also supported from other sources, including the Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation, the Lundbeck Foundation, the Villum Kann Rasmussen Foundation, the European Commission, Nordforsk, and the Danish Centre for Super Computing.
To ensure the maximum Nordic and international impact we have formed an international advisory board constituted by:
- Jean-Paul Blaizot, CEA Saclay, France. Chairman of the Board.
- Lars Bergström, University of Stockholm, Sweden.
- Robert Brandenberger, McGill University, Canada.
- Benjamín Grinstein, University of California, San Diego, United States.
- Laura Reina. Florida State University, USA.
- Hartmut Wittig, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, Germany.
The role of the board is to advertise the activities of the centre, promote its initiatives, advise on and facilitate the recruitment of the best possible scientist at CP³-Origins. Professor Blaizot will help the director in coordinating the board’s activities.