- 2021 - Present: Post Doc at CP3-Origins, University of Southern Denmark.
- 2017 - 2021: PhD student in Physics at Technische Universität München, Munich, Germany. Thesis title: Quantum field theory fluctuations about inhomogeneous backgrounds. Advisor: Björn Garbrecht.
- 2014 - 2016: MSc in Physics at Ludwig-Maximilians Universität, Munich, Germany. Thesis titel: Scattering of a particle against a black-hole described as a bound state.
Advisor: Stefan Hofmann.
- 2009 - 2014: BSc in Mathematics at Universidad de los Andes, Bogota, Columbia.
- 2008 - 2013: BSc in Physics at Universidad de los Andes, Bogota, Columbia.
Theoretical High energy physics: Applications of QFT to Cosmology, Cosmological Phase transitions, ˆ Vacuum stability, Gravitational Waves, Non-Perturbative methods, QFT on curved space-times, Computational/Numerical Methods.