- 2017 - Present: Assistant Professor, DIAS, IMADA and CP3-Origins, SDU.
- 2016 - 2017: ETH Zürich, Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- 2013 - 2016: Swansea University, Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- 2010 - 2013: Helmholtz Institute Mainz, Research Assistant (Helmholtz PhD Scholarship)
- 2013: PhD [summa cum laude] Helmholtz Institute Mainz, Thesis: Hadronic Matrix Elements in Lattice QCD.
- 2010: Diplom [magna cum laude] Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Thesis: Lattice determination of the leading order hadronic contribution to (g - 2).
- Lattice gauge theories
- High performance computing
- Hadron structure and form factors
- Anomalous magnetic moment (g − 2)
- Symmetries at finite temperature
- Sign-problem and Complex Langevin simulations