- 2012: Oluf and Berta Larsen Muler Scholarship
- 2016: Oticon Scholarship
- 2016: Knud Højgaard Scholarship
- 2016: Erasmus+Scholarship
- 2012: First Year Project: Cosmology - the Fate of the Universe: Supervised by Chris Kouvaris.
- 2012-2014: CP³ Genius Courses: Special Relativity Theory, Lagrangian Mechanics, Electrodynamics, Classical Field Theory, and Complex Analysis.
- 2014: Followed the advanced quantum mechanics course: Quantum Physics (FY803).
- 2015: Followed the quantum field theory course: Particle Physics (FY816).
- 2015: CP3-Genius Project: Feynman's Path Integral Formulation of Quantum Mechanics: Supervised by Thomas Aaby Ryttov.
- 2015: Bachelor Project: Searching for the Origin of Dark Matter: Supervised by Mads Toudal Frandsen.
- 2015: Participated in 2015 Physics Challenge
- Når én mulig vej ikke slår til. Hjerneblod, 2015.
Title: "Searching for the Origin of Dark Matter"
The project was a study of the possible origin(s) of dark matter particle. In particular it consider models with the DM particle in thermal equilibrium in the early universe and study the freeze-out of such a species via Boltzmann equations into a relic density today. Finally the project investigates the potential of LHC to probe the interactions of DM with ordinary matter.
Title: "Investigating a Possible Dynamical Origin of the Electroweak Scale"
The project will begin by demonstrating how a Higgs particle cures violation of unitarity in the weak sector and brings agreemetn with Electroweak precision observables measured at LEP and review the current experimental results on the Higgs boson at LHC. The project will then review how the triviality problem and the Naturalness paradigm were sought to be adressed in composite formulations of the Higgs mechanism, including so-called Technicolor and Composite Higgs. This will include a review of QCD as a ’little Technicolor’theory. The project will work towards a description of these formulations as limits of a unified descripiton of composite dynamics including the origin of SM fermion masses.