- 2017: PhD in Physics, Aarhus University (Thesis title: Light Propagation in an Inhomogeneous Universe: Exact versus Approximate Methods)
- 2015: Master’s Degree in Physics, Aarhus University
- 2012: Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Aarhus University
- 2020-Present: Post.Doc., CP3-Origins
- 2018-2020: Post.Doc., University of Helsinki and Helsinki Institute of Physics
- 2017: International Post.Doc. fellowship from the Independent Research Fund Denmark
- 2019: Reintegration fellowship from the Carlsberg Foundation
Inhomogeneous cosmology, light propagation, cosmological observations, exact solutions to Einstein’s equations.