- Laurea, Milan University, Advisor: Prof. G. Marchesini
- PhD., SISSA Trieste, Advisor: Prof. G. Martinelli
- Research Associate, Brussels University, ULB, 1992-1994
- Research Associate, Brookhaven National Laborartory, 1994-1997
- Assistant Scientist, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1997-1998
- Assistant Professor, Florida State University, 1998-2004
- Associate Professor, Florda State University, 2004-2007
- Full Professor, Florida State University, 2007-present
- Fellow of the American Physical Society, 2005
- Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, 2011
- Physics of present and future Colliders: Higgs boson physics, heavy quark physics, perturbative QCD/EW effects.
- Flavor Physics within and beyond the Standard Model: Kaon and B-Physics, CP-violation, top quark physics.