- M.Sc. in theoretical physic, University of Jyväskylä, April 1998. Advisor Markku Lehto.
- Ph.D. in theoretical physics, University of Jyväskylä, March 2001. Advisor Kari J. Eskola.
- Sept. 2009 Assistant Professor, Centre for Particle Physics Phenomenology, University of Southern Denmark.
- Jan. 2008 to present, Project leader in the Theory program of Helsinki Institute of Physics, University of Helsinki.
- Sept. 2003 to present, Faculty, Department of Physics, University of Jyväskylä.
- Sept. 2001-Sept. 2003, NORDITA Fellow, NORDITA. Copehangen.
Effective theories for strong interactions and BSM model building. Collider phenomenology and cosmological consequences of technicolor models. Phases of gauge theories and conformal windows using analytic and numerical methods.