- 2009 - 2012: B.Sc. in Physics at Heidelberg University. Thesis title: "Kicked rotor dynamics in optical fibers" supervised by Sandro M. Wimberger.
- 2012 - 2015: M.Sc. in Physics at Heidelberg University. Thesis title: "Stochastic Quantization with colored noise", supervised by Jan M. Pawlowski and Ion-Olimpiu Stamatescu.
- 2016 - 2019: PhD at Heidelberg University. Thesis title: "Towards finite density properties and real-time dynamics in strongly correlated systems", supervised by Jan M. Pawlowski.
- 2016 - 2019: PhD candidate at the Institute for Theoretical Physics (ITP) at Heidelberg University
- 2019 - present: postdoc at CP3-origins and IMADA, SDU
- 2019: Award of the Wilhelm and Else Heraeus foundation for the best poster at the 666th WE-Heraeus seminar "From correlation functions to QCD phenomenology", Bad Honnef, Germany